Best Time To Visit Dubai
The best period to travel is between November and April. The weather is pleasant, and all the tourist attractions are open this time of the year. This is the time when the tourist season is at its peak and the hotels and airfares are really high. January and February are the months when the world-famous Dubai Shopping Festival happens. And most of the people take advantage of this season for travel.
If you want to avoid the peak season and also want to travel on a budget, you can look at the months of May, September, and October for travel. This is also the time when many hotels offer a lot of bargains on their rates.
It is better to avoid the months of July and August as it is extremely hot in Dubai and you won’t be able to enjoy the outdoor activities.
Also, Dubai almost goes on a shutdown mode for 30 days, during the holy month of Ramadan. Most of the restaurants, shops, and cafes are closed during the day to facilitate Ramadan fasting timings. You cannot eat, smoke and drink in public as a means of respect to the people who fast. So, it is better to avoid travel during that time as well.
Where To Go In Dubai:
1. Burj Khalifa:
3.Burj Al Arab:
7.Wild Wadi Water Park:
Wild Wadi Water Park Dubai is a highly recommended waterpark in Dubai. However, there are others such as Laguna Waterpark, Aqua Fun Waterpark, Atlantis Aquaventure Waterpark, Legoland waterpark, etc. you can choose to visit any waterpark based on your liking.
8.IMG Worlds of Adventure:
This is one of the best theme parks in Dubai. There are others such as Bollywood Park, Ferrari World, Dubai Global Village, etc. If you have more time, a visit to these places is definitely recommended.
Tips for Travelers:
- 1. Process your visa at least one month in advance to avoid last-minute delays
- 2. Book your flights and hotels well in advance to get the best deals
- 3. Carry your passport, travel insurance, and all other important documents
- 4. Commute by Metro as it is the fastest and cheapest way to travel through the city as compared to taxis and buses
- 5. Carry your international debit cards and credit cards
- 6. Exchange your local currencies at the airport or malls for a good exchange rate
- 7. Take a ferry ride across the Dubai Marina for an exotic sightseeing experience
- 8. Book Air bnbs or service apartments if you want some cheaper alternatives to hotels
- 9. Pre-book a trip to Burj Khalifa online for a much better price
- 10. Compare prices of gold and other commodities in a few shops and then buy
- 11. Dress modestly
- 12. Don’t drink in public as it is prohibited
Conclusion: Dubai is filled with innumerable adventures and activities. You will require at least a minimum of 3-4 days to visit the above places. But if you have the time, plan a longer vacation so that you can explore the other incredible adventures and places this delightful city has to offer.
Cheap Internation Flights: Best place to find cheap international flight tickets.
Best Deals On Hotels: Places to find best deals on hotels.
Amazon: Best place for all your needs. Also, find best travel accessories.
Agoda: Best place to book hotels of your liking. Agoda provides the best solution & great offer while booking a hotel.
Skyscanner: Skyscanner compares various sites & sort the flights based on the rates. A great way to check flight cost. Although the only drawback is that rates are flexible. Hence, the cost might change while you are making the payment.
Jetradar: Jetradar is a comparing site which is just like Skyscanner. But, is much more accurate & much more handy in use.
Booking: Best place to book hostel rooms. There are plenty of options available & with so many properties booking becomes much easier.
Couchsurfing: Best place to find free accommodation. It is as easy as filtering people & messaging. If you will get lucky you will find free accommodation in local resident house.
Club Mahindra: One of the best resort chains in India.
Travel Insurance: There are numerous options available to get one. So, you can choose anything which suits your requirement. Make sure you read the terms & conditions before buying one.